Designed for the needs of ultra-distance cycling competition and audax, the Racing Frame Pack utilizes the area inside a bike’s main triangle, creating a lower center of gravity and enabling more neutral handling. This makes it useful for storing heavier, bulkier items, as well as items that need to be accessed on the go.
The waterproof frame bag is constructed from a lightweight laminate created specifically for Apidura, and has been shaped to provide a universal fit, for use with any frame. The three Velcro straps are lightweight, easy to use, and can be set in multiple positions to ensure compatibility when used alongside a top tube bag.
An integrated support structure adds stiffness and allows the frame bag to be exceptionally minimal and lightweight, and a flexible pocket divider securely holds contents in place. For added convenience, a protected cable port enables charging of devices on the go.
- Universal fit across most frame sizes and styles
- Overall low weight less than 205g
- Constructed from an ultralight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- High-contrast reflective graphics for increased visibility
- Protected electronics port
- Integrated thermoset material adds stiffness and strength
- The frame bag is made from Hexalon, a bespoke laminated fabric developed specifically for Apidura. Designed to fit the demands of ultra-distance cycling competition, the material is waterproof and lightweight, with strong tear and abrasion resistance.
- An integrated thermoset structure is fully bonded to the inside of the bag, adding stiffness and allowing the bagto be minimal and lightweight.
- Wash the Racing Frame Pack by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
|Black / 2.4L||05060422140369||FRM-0000-000||RAC23978543K|