Campagnolo has developed a totally reworked disc brake version of the Bora One that transfers skills and knowledge gained in years of experience and introduces a new logic and innovative technologies to ensure unprecedented results. The Bora One Disc Brake is the most sophisticated carbon wheel on the market and one of the few specifically designed for disc brake systems. It is extremely light yet stiff, resistant to shock and perfectly balanced: a versatile wheel for any kind of route.
- Use of resins and materials that guarantee superior finish and good UV resistance
- Designed specifically for disc brake systems
- Lightweight uphill thanks to its 35mm rim
- Smooth and safe downhill thanks to its USB bearings
- The layers of carbon are hand positioned to ensure the perfect equilibrium of weight and performance
- Monolithic aluminum hubs optimize disc braking torque
- Weight: 1483 grams
|Outer Rim Width||24.2mm|
|Extras||Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels, Valve extender|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Campagnolo / Dark Label / 100 x 12mm / 142 x 12mm / 700c||08050046168129||WH18-BOCDFR135DK||WHL63165628R|